Saturday, September 3, 2011

Summer Vacation 7/24-7/30

Madisyn had a fun week at girls camp. She took a camera, but never took a picture. It was at the bottom of her bag.

I spent the week getting ready for our trip. You think it would be quick to just pack some clothes and throw it in the car, but no. There is shopping and packing, and then washing clothes and then packing some more and then washing several more loads. And then Madisyn came home and I had to quickly wash her clothes so she could repack them before she went to bed. Hopefully I can get the pictures of our trip posted in the next few days.

I forgot to mention in the last post that we found Ryan's picture in the August issue of the Friend magazine.  He is on the second page in the top right corner. He was so excited about it. It had been a year since we had turned the picture in. He had asked me about it every time we got the Friend for a few months, and then he forgot about it. I was glad he had forgotten about it because I was afraid he would be disappointed if his picture wasn't chosen. It was a nice surprise when he found it. He had to tell everyone who came to our door.





No comments: