Perfect weather through the afternoon for the Wedding Luncheon/Ring Ceremony in Gar's backyard. The ring ceremony was performed by Lane & Gar's Bishop. He did such a beautiful job and made it a special event. We ate a delicious catered meal. There were a lot of fancy dishes and I was a bit nervous with the kids. (I can't think of a time when we have taken the kids to a restaurant with fancy dishes). At home they sometimes like to play a game at the dinner table called "manners". I think they did a great job of continuing the game at the luncheon. Once the kids realized what the bells were for, they had a fun time ringing them. The only real catastrophe was Ryan spilling red sauce all over his new white shirt. I even expected this to happen. Fortunately I was able to spot clean it before the evening reception. When I got home I realized I had few pictures of the evening reception and really none of them turned out. Probably because it was dark. The evening was cool and so we spent our time hanging around the fire pit to stay warm and of course eat all of the yummy food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment