Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Vacation Week 3

Tyler went to Tennis Camp for the week and loved it
During church Ryan was reading through the Friend magazine and it was talking about 20 fun things you can do during the summer. #20 was to take a picture of yourself doing something fun while you read the friend. When he read that he got really excited and told me he wanted to do it. So we took a few pictures. Now we need to decide which one to send.
Ashlyn got to go Camp Jeremiah for Activity Days and had a fun time doing Archery, BB Guns, Rock Climbing and rockets

I braved Seven Peaks 8 months pregnant with the kids. Who knew that the state of Utah and surrounding states would have the same idea. We got there at 11:15 and had to wait 30 minutes just to get into the park. I talked to one lady who gets season passes every year and had never seen it that crowded. I guess that what happens when people (like me) are trying to use their free pass they got in the mail before it expires and the free passes the kids got at school for reading. Although I am curious to know how some people had a stack of 20 or more free passes.

Daryl went to Youth Conference at Snow College and saw the Manti Pageant that evening

Madisyn got to do baptisms for the dead again. This time with the Young Women.

We went to our ward camp out (but drove home to sleep). I kick myself for forgetting the camera. The kids had a great time playing games and I really wish I could have gotten a picture of Daryl and Tyler doing the pie eating contest. We went back the next morning for breakfast.

BBQ with family for Father's day

1 comment: