Thursday, November 12, 2009

Reflections

The three older kids entered the Reflections Contest at school this year. Last week they all came home with goody bags and medals. I wasn't quite sure what that meant, figuring all the kids who entered received medals. I just found out today that last week in the evening an awards ceremony had taken place, but for someone reason our number is unlisted in the school directory and we never got the call about. The medals were for the kids who had placed. I was surprised that all of the kids in our family had placed. Ashlyn ended up getting an honorable mention for the violin piece she wrote.
Madisyn won an Award in Excellence in photography and will be going onto the next level.
Tyler created 3D art and titles it "Helping Hands". He also won an Award in Excellence and will be moving onto the next level
(Thank you Ginnie for taking picture of it for Tyler)

1 comment:

Ginnie said...

I see some major talent in the Glazier family! :)